- 1 FINANCIAL ADVICE
- 2 Transactions
- 3 MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- 4 SUBSIDIES AND PUBLIC FUNDING
- 5 RESTRUCTURING
- 6 INTERNAL CONTROL AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- 7 ORGANIZATION AND PROCESSES
- 8 FISCAL ADVICE
- 9 Corporate Tax
- 10 Family business
- 11 VAT and other indirect taxes
- 12 Mergers and adquisitions
- 13 Personal taxation
- 14 Transfer prices
AD & LAW provides agile and complete advice to companies and private equity funds in their purchase or sale transactions as well as placements in capital markets. Ad&Law offers the best combination of financial analysis, tax, legal and labor capabilities, together with a specific commercial and strategic vision about the sectors in which our clients operate.
• Buy-side Due Diligence
• Vendor Due Diligence
• Strategic and commercial reviews
• Pre- and post-acquisition analysis
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
AD & LAW helps its clients to visualize and execute their investment and divestment strategies, the reorganization of their business mix and the optimization of their capital and debt structure.
• Advice on buying and selling operations.
• Strategic alliances.
• Share capital reorganizations.
• Strategic reorganizations with division of business lines or assets.
• Capital search thanks to the incorporation of new partners.
• Optimization of financial structures.
• Survey and search of funding for growth.
SUBSIDIES AND PUBLIC FUNDING
Ad&Law is an expert in the application for all types of public subsidies and funding. Our fees in this field is fundamentally conditioned to success (to the concession) and Ad&Law has raised millions of euros for its clients in recent years. The advice can be continuous or one-time (for a specific subsidy/funding).
• Local subsidy/funding
• Regional subsidy/funding
• National subsidy/funding
• European subsidy/funding
• International subsidy/funding
Advisory service for strategic, financial and operational restructuring for companies that are under stress or require bankruptcy advice.
• Elaboration of Business/ Feasibility Plans
• Independent review of plans (IBR and legal requirements)
• Assistance in debt restructuring and refinancing processes.
• Design / restructuring of the capital structure.
• Assistance in operational restructuring processes and layoffs.
• Bankruptcy management.
Comprehensive service in coordination with other areas of the firm (auditors, lawyers, tax experts) for full advice in the bankruptcy or critical situation of the company.
INTERNAL CONTROL AND RISK MANAGEMENT
• Definition of the risk strategy and policy.
• Control of KPIs and dashboards.
• Identification, quantification of risks and design of solutions.
• Comprehensive risk management.
• Periodic evaluation of the risk management environment.
• Prevention of criminal risks (compliance).
ORGANIZATION AND PROCESSES
• Analysis, redesign and adaptation of processes, documentation of processes.
• Internal control system over financial information.
• Process evaluation and cost reduction.
• Analysis and improvement of working capital.
• Design, development and implementation of dashboards and information systems for management.
• Evaluation, design and redefinition of organizational structures / Development of manuals of functions and responsibilities.
• Analysis and development of Shared Services Centers.
• Fiscal consolidation and restructuring in groups of companies.
• Planning and advice on specific aspects of Corporate Tax.
• Advice on issues related to the Non-Resident Income Tax or the Agreements to Avoid Double Taxation.
• Analysis, choice and implementation of fiscal structures that allow a better management of the fiscal burden, both of the business structure and of the private wealth of the members of the family.
• Succession planning of the family business.
• Support and advice in processes of expansion or corporate transactions.
VAT and other indirect taxes
Our services have a double purpose: to identify and help to avoid fiscal risks in Spain and abroad, and to collaborate to enhance savings and opportunities in these taxes, especially considering the important volume of cash and equivalents managed in relation to VAT.
Mergers and adquisitions
• Pre-transaction analysis, analyzing the possibility of adding fiscal value to the operation.
• Design of a tax efficient structure, through the identification of different structuring and financing alternatives. We also analyze the fiscal cost of the execution of the operation.
• Analysis of the fiscal situation according to the “due diligence” of the company/ies object of the transaction.
• Support and advice in the negotiation of evidences and warranties of fiscal nature.
• Advice to multinational companies for the planning and compliance of tax obligations due to personnel displaced abroad (expatriates).
• Advice to companies on personal income tax matters: tax impact on staff salaries and risks for non-compliance by the employer.
• Implementation of Flexible Compensation Plans.
• Private tax planning.
We have a team of professionals to help you apply pricing methodologies according to the OECD guidelines.
Our advice covers:
• Design of transfer pricing policies in multinational groups.
• Analysis and implementation of structures: production, distribution, services and management of intangibles.
• Advice on compliance with legal documentation obligations imposed by Spanish legislation or by the tax laws of other countries.
• Assistance to the taxpayer in inspection processes in terms of transfer prices.
• Advice to the taxpayer in previous valuation agreements with Administrations.